The Army ROTC Green to Gold Division Commander's Hip Pocket Scholarship Program provides
selected Soldiers the opportunity to complete their baccalaureate degree requirements and obtain a
commission through participation in the ROTC Scholarship program. Each year Division Commanders can
deserving Soldiers for two-year Green to Gold
scholarships or Soldiers can compete for four-year Green to Gold scholarships. Units are encouraged to
Soldiers under their command who have exhibited the potential for further outstanding service to America
our Army as commissioned officers. The best way to ensure that deserving Soldiers have this opportunity
to encourage them to apply now!
Apply for a Green to Gold Scholarship with the point of contact below.
Green to Gold Operations Officer
Building S-149, Oswego Avenue
Fort Drum, New York 13602
Interested Soldiers are encouraged to check the resources below.
- U.S. Citizen (non-waiverable)
- Age - you must be under 31 years of age on 31 December of the year you complete all requirements
a commission. You must have acquired your bachelor's degree by this time. This is a statutory
requirement and there are no waivers authorized.
- No criminal convictions.
- You must have served a minimum of two-years Active Duty as well as three months of Active Duty
every one month of specialized training (a waiver can be requested).
- GT score of 110 or greater.
- Pass the APFT within the last six months with score of 180 or higher, minimum of 60 points in
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Cumulative High School or College GPA of 2.5.
- Letter of Acceptance to School of Choice offering Army ROTC.
- Letter of Acceptance from the PMS of that Army ROTC Battalion.
- Favorable National Agency Check.
- DODMERB Medical Qualification.
- No more than three dependents including spouse (waiverable).
- Four-year applicants must have a minimum ACT score of 19 or a minimum SAT score of 1000
Green to Gold Scholarship